Sunday, February 17, 2013

No Longer Indie...

It has been a fun journey, but I can no longer call myself an indie author. Prime of Life has been acquired by Worthy Publishing! I want to thank those of you who have read it and given your support by leaving reviews and sharing links on social media sites. I cannot express how much I have appreciated all the support and positive feedback. You have no idea how much these small efforts on your part have helped.

So what happens next? Well, the wonderful team at Worthy Publishing will take charge and help me make improvements. I'm not sure of the exact timeline, but sometime within the next year Prime of Life will re-emerge in an improved version. You will be able to find copies in your local bookstore and through other online e-book vendors in addition to Amazon.

I will of course keep you updated on developments. I hope someday soon I will have the chance to thank you in person at a book-signing event!

5 comments:

Peter Leavell said...

Congrats! You earned it!

Peter Leavell said...

Congrats! You earned it!

Michael Ehret said...

Congrats on the win! Read the first chapter or so online ... nice voice!

Terrie Todd said...

Congratulations, Peter. Looking forward to reading it!

P. D. Bekendam said...

Thanks everybody!